Wide Belt Sander
- As the burrs and chips on the wood surface highly affect the subsequent coating performance, a wide belt sander is needed to sand the wood in prior to coating. Besides, if the surface of the substrate after coated is still unsmooth, the wide belt sander can also be used.
- Through the abrasion between the uniformly rotary sanding belt and the substrate surface, the sanding machine will make the coating film or the surface of the substrate smoother.
The wide belt sander is suitable for the buffing and scuffing of the wood, synthetic board or other flat board materials. The sanded flat or profiled substrates will be smoother and thus increase the coating efficiency.
- The height of the sander frame can be adjusted according to the width of substrate to obtain a better sanding quality.
- Air-operated lifting system for easy sanding belt replacement.
- Automatic dust exhaust system can automatically clean the dust generated during sanding process to guaranteeing a good coating performance.