- The distressing machine can restore the wood grain texture and increase its layering and decorativeness.
- Usually the wood has its own texture and the wood here is harder than other parts. The distressing machine first utilizes two groups of rotary steel wire wheels to remove the soft wood and then uses the copper wire wheel and the abrasive nylon brush wheel to polish the wood surface and emboss the wood grain.
- According to width of wood need to be distressed, a custom distresser is available in XMF.
The distressing machine is mainly used for deepening and clarifying the wood grain.
- An independent motor is equipped for every distressing roll to guarantee the sufficient distressing force.
- Every wire distressing machine has automatic lifting function with digital readout which allows the operator to adjust the height according to the thickness of the substrate.
- 5mm-thick antiskid conveyor belt can keep the workpiece stable.